Effective Corporate Writing Toolkit
This Toolkit is for everyone who needs to meet important deadlines and keep projects on target, including professionals, executives, managers and corporate leaders.
The WGTD® Toolkit helps learners know how to:
- Clarify thoughts before writing.
- Separate the readers’ needs from the writer’s needs.
- Use the inverted-pyramid principle of organization.
- Use a listing paragraph format to highlight key ideas.
- Use the language of getting things done vs. business speak.
- Develop a professional tone that encourages cooperation.
- Use our three models of organization for all business writing/emails.
- Write technical information to non-technical people.
WGTD® Course List
Writing to Get Things Done®
Effective Communication for Successful Leadership
||Know and use the three components of effective business communication
||Be able to separate the readers’ needs from the writer’s needs
||Identify ineffective writing styles
||Use the reporting process when creating written communications
||Know how to select and use the best writing model for presenting your thoughts and ideas
||Be able to write an effective opening paragraph
||Write an effective middle and closing paragraph
||Be able to write a concise and effective forecasting subject line
||Know how to use the writing model required for about 80% of your writing
||Use the writing model required for long documents, such as reports and manuals
||Know how to use an effective writing style and tone
||Assess the quality of your emails
Note: Individual = i | Manager = m | Team = t
Fill out the form below to inquire.