It’s a Mobile World – MIT App Inventor
App Inventor for Android is an open-source web application originally provided by Google, and now maintained by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). It allows newcomers to computer programming to create software applications for the Android operating system. The course not only covers mobile app design process but also programming fundamentals.
This 8 hour course will be held over a 2 day duration.
Level: Apprentice (9 – 12 years)
Enroll for our holiday camp filled with educational and fun activities!
What You Learn
- Learn the app development process
- Programming logic and constructs
- Design a mobile app
- Create a mobile app
- Foster strategic and critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Promotes creative thinking; encourage students to think out of the box.
- Develop teamwork and communication skills
- Comparison of web vs. mobile design experience
|Dates||27/05/2017, 29/05/2017, 06/06/2017 to 07/06/2017|