Green Fingers (Internet of Things)
No, we are not talking about fingers minting money – we here to teach kids on how to automate their own garden! What if a plant got thirsty and it could drink water on its own? Our Green Fingers course makes all that and much more possible.
This 16 hour course will be held over a 3 day duration.
Level: Apprentice (9 – 12 years)
Enrol for our holiday camp filled with educational and fun activities!
What You’ll Learn
- Enter the world of sensors and microcontrollers
- How kids can automate daily objects around us
- Controlling automated objects from any internet connected mobile or PC
- Foster strategic and critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Promotes creative thinking; encourage students to think out of the box.
- Develop teamwork and communication skills
- Enhance knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
|Dates||10/06/2017, 12/06/2017, 13/06/2017, 17/06/2017, 19/06/2017, 20/06/2017|