Brainary Interactive Camp – EZ-Robot
Children will embark on an enriching learning journey to build and program robots equipped with sensors to perform exciting tasks and challenges hands-on. Come join us now!
This 15 hour course will be held over a 3 day duration.
Level: Apprentice (9 – 12 years)
Enrol for our holiday camp filled with educational and fun activities!
What You’ll Learn
- Design and construct a creative robot and learn about robot sensors and their functions
- Learn about algorithmic logic, electronics, and modular design
- Fun project-based learning, Class activities & Challenges
- Foster strategic and critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Improve concentration & attention span
- Promote creative thinking; encourage students to think out of the box.
- Develop teamwork and communication skills
- Enhance knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
Course includes training and use of computers, robot kits, curriculum and programming software during the training. Parents do not need to purchase any hardware or software for this course. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.
|Dates||30/05/2017 to 01/06/2017, 07/06/2017 to 09/06/2017, 21/06/2017 to 23/06/2017|