In today’s educational landscape, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) is taking on an ever increased role. These fields are critical in producing the Scientists, Engineers, Creative Designers and Mathematicians of tomorrow. We are looking for someone to spark interest in students by making learning more enjoyable by designing interesting curriculums as well as come up with hands-on projects. If you see yourself as someone who is innovative and able to think out-of-the-box, can design diverse STEAM activities and create fun and engaging environment for students coming from Singapore, China, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam. Apply for this role with us today!
- Knowledge in wide-array of technology which can be utilized to better engage and deepen the learning of the students
- Conduct a wide variety of programming courses and workshops for the public and schools, engaging them through hands-on activities, raising their awareness on the significance of programming in today’s world
- Enhanced the curriculums of existing courses, in-charge of developing new courses for the company
- Oversee the planning and designing of the makers space, keeping oversight of the training of usage of the facilities within, as well as their performances
- Construct programming projects within budget, engage school staff, students and parents as a form of outreach
- Co-develop with Chinese partner on programming courses meant for both classroom learning and e-learning.
- Degree in Science, Technology, Arts, Engineering, Math, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of STEAM experience and teaching experience preferred
- Possess skills in communication, organization and multi-tasking
- Ability to both work independently as well as part of a team