Website ACP Computer Training & Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
We are looking for an experienced Programme Administrator adept at multi-tasking in handling high volumes of administrative requests and queries from schools. The selected Programme Administrator should have 1 year of relevant experience in handling government claims for grants or programme applications. This is a role which requires high level of accuracy both in the areas of communications and interpersonal skills. Further attributes we will be looking out for include (but not limited to): analytical, strong problem solver, customer and people oriented.
· Handle schools’ enquiries about the Programme
· Liaise with schools, MOE and external vendors contracted separately by IMDA for the conduct of other student-related programmes
· Process schools’ applications forms for the Programme
· Update and maintain documentation related to the Programme
· Consolidate and validate supporting documents (e.g. application forms and student attendance lists) from schools/ training providers
· Provide information in response to ad-hoc data requests from IMDA/external stakeholders (e.g. MOE)
· Process invoices from external vendors contracted separately by IMDA for the conduct of other student-related programmes
· Submit a report within two (2) weeks from the last day of specified months (March, June, September, December) every year, comprising minimally:
(a) List of schools that have applied for the Programme
(b) Schedule of workshops held for the Programme
(c) List of invoices processed and cleared.
· Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent disciplines
· Experience in maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems
· Prior experience with schools/ training providers will be advantageous