ICT Trainers/ Executives
Always keeping up with technology and possess a strong passion to train? You may be the right person to be a ICT Trainer/ Executive!
We are seeking for suitable candidates who will be stationed in a local government school to assist the teachers in the planning of ICT programmes, managing of ICT inventory and providing IT training for the students! Help shape the future, today!
Expect continuous learning with us as we will provide you with the necessary trainings and workshops to make sure you are always up to date with the requirements of the school!
ICT Trainer/ Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide ICT, LMS and AV support
* Plan and execute programmes and activities according to the ICT Plan
* Plan and allocate tasks for the ICT department
* Purchase ICT Equipment & Services based on school requirements, such as through bulk tenders, calling tenders and quotations
* Conduct software training for students in school in applications such as Microsoft Office, as well as IT CCA in school
* Oversee and train students in preparation of various ICT related competitions
* Manage IT project and data management of the school
* Update and upload of contents on the school website, which may involve the creation of flash animation using the photos provided
* Support and conduct special projects training for students that school embarks on
* Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Head of ICT Department, such as assisting in events in the areas of photography and videography
* Diploma in IT, Visual Communication, Digital and Interactive Media, Visual Communication or equivalent
* Preferably registered with Ministry of Education
* At least 1 year of experience working in a school environment or related position
* IT savvy and able to pick up new software very quickly
* Good knowledge of networking system including the wireless will be an added advantage
* Possess ICT contract, vendor and project management skills (ICT Executive role)
* Good verbal and written communication skills, proactive with good working attitudes
* Self-starter, ability to multitask and work both independently and as a team
* Candidates without working experience are welcomed
Interested candidates are invited to send your recent resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.