ICT Trainer (ICT/ ALP Lessons)
Website ACP Computer Training & Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
1. Plan & Deliver ICT/ALP Lessons
· Plan and deliver structured ICT lessons (baseline ICT skills, coding, STEAM (Maker) programme and multimedia/creative arts) in curriculum in consultation with HOD ICT and school ICT team
2. Management of School Learning Management Systems (LMS)
· User creation for new teachers and new students
· Resetting of passwords
· Uploading of circulars and other student/parent information on the LMS
· Able to resolve simple technical issues concerning LMS
· Manage bookings of special rooms in the school using LMS
3. Management of ICT systems
· Maintain and managing ICT and AV to meet curriculum and administrative needs.
· Assist HOD ICT in managing school website
· Assist HOD ICT in purchasing ICT Equipment & Services based on the school’s requirements (through bulk tenders, calling tenders and quotations) and monitor the ICT budget utilisation.
· Minimum a diploma in multimedia/Information Technologies/Computer Studies or its equivalent
· Knowledge in Computing/Coding
· Has relevant experience in teaching technology-related courses to students
· Preferably has experienced in developing customised programmes for school that are based on the school specific requirements
· Preferably instructors must be trained with experience teaching Design Thinking protocol and computing thinking in primary schools.
· Able to use Microsoft Office suite of applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Must possess good presentation, communication with good interpersonal skills