Website ACP Computer Training & Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
ICT brings ubiquitous connectivity and information access that provides us with innovative solutions to address societal megatrends. In today’s digital age, ICT has deeply penetrated and embedded itself into every area of our society, especially in schools. With the increased focus towards integrating ICT into teaching and learning, ICT Advocators with core ICT skills have a vital role to play to spearhead a collaborative and continuous learning culture in all schools. Make a difference today by imparting your knowledge and skills to help shape the future of our youth!
The ICT Advocator (QA) will be stationed in a local government school to assist the students, teachers and school leaders in the areas of ICT, LMS and AV support. This may include: planning of ICT programmes, managing of ICT inventory, providing IT training for the students, AV support and troubleshooting. Help shape the future, today!
Expect continuous learning with is as we will provide you with the necessary trainings and workshops to make sure you are always up to date with the requirements of the school!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute programmes and activities and quality assurance according to the ICT Plan
- Conduct and ensure the quality of software training conducted for students in school in applications such as Microsoft Office, as well as IT CCA in school
- Oversee and train students in preparation of various ICT related competitions
- Support and conduct special projects training for students that school embarks on
- Identify areas for improvement and provide solutions
- Vendor Management
- Verify and review agreement with vendors to ensure compliance with school’s policies
- Purchase ICT Equipment & Services based on school requirements, such as through bulk tenders, calling tenders and quotations
- ICT/ Multimedia Support
- Manage IT project and data management of the school
- Update and upload of contents on the school website, which may involve the creation of flash animation using the photos provided
- Assisting in events such as in the areas of photography and videography
- Document Control
- Maintain ICT document filing system and data quality check
- Plan and allocate tasks for the ICT department
- Provide ICT administrative support and other duties as required
- Diploma in IT, Visual Communication, Digital and Interactive Media, Visual Communication or equivalent
- Preferably registered with Ministry of Education
- At least 1 year of experience working in a school environment or related position
- IT savvy and able to pick up new software very quickly
- Good knowledge of networking system including the wireless will be an added advantage
- Possess ICT contract, vendor and project management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, proactive with good working attitudes
- Self-starter, ability to multitask and work both independently and as a team
- Positive and able to drive team to achieve desired quality standards
- Candidates without working experience are welcomed