Finance & Accounting Executive
Website ACP Computer Training & Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
The Finance Accounting Executive will assist General Manager to do up financial reporting of our business in order to assist our business to run efficiently. Assists to maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to handle full sets accounts AP/AR/GL and monthly closing
- Assist in preparing invoices to customers
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations and prepare intercompany schedules
- Prepare timely profit and loss statements and accounting reports
- Simple consolidation is required
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures and accounting policies
- Assist in cash flow management
- Assist in the annual audit and annual budgeting exercise
- Assist in quarterly GST reporting
- Assist in finance and administrative matters for our Philippines Representative Office
- Assist in administrative matters for our HQ
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Hands-on knowledge of Auto Count accounting software will be a plus point
- Able to work independently in a fluid environment, with rapid changes and multiple demands
- Able to manage multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Meticulous and with an eye for details