Do you have the desire to utilize technology to enhance/ transform our education? You may be the right person to be an eLearning Specialist!
We are looking out for suitable candidates to transform technical content into engaging and interactive learning experience using the knowledge of anagogical/ pedagogical learning theory and Instructional Design processes for improving training effectiveness of the course content.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work directly with instructors and subject matter experts to gather the learning needs, content, schedule and scalability requirements for development projects
* Conduct training needs analysis
* Develop pedagogically sound curriculum and recommend suitable learning strategies and solutions
* Develop, conceptualise and edit storyboard that will be translated into finished interactive content
* Effective use of digital media, eLearning development tools, and other emerging technologies to create and deliver computer based training
* Design and develop engaging and memorable learning opportunities (including related learning elements) then publish final eLearning modules in a learning management system
* Convert existing documentation and training materials into engaging and effective online courses and take part in the continuous content process improvement with the Sales team
* Work with stakeholders to develop release and development timelines
* Report status of projects to the Project Director
* Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education, Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Education/ Training/ Teaching or equivalent
* Required skill(s): storyline 3 or 360, SCORM, Learning Management System
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
* Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Training & Development, eLearning Development or equivalent
* Full-Time and Contract position(s) available
Interested candidates are invited to send your recent resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.