eLearning Specialist (QA)
Do you have the desire to utilize technology to enhance/ transform our education? You may be the right person to be an eLearning Specialist!
The eLearning Specialist will be involved in the transforming of technical content into engaging and interactive learning experience using the knowledge of anagogical/ pedagogical learning theory and Instructional Design processes for improving training effectiveness of the course content.
The eLearning Specialist will design, develop and evaluate course curriculum and lessons, which include courseware design, blended learning design, and content creation. The candidate will also assist in the technology scanning and business pitching.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify and review agreements to ensure compliance with company’s policies
- Collaborate with clients to gather and define requirements
- Work directly with instructors and subject matter experts to gather the learning needs, content, schedule and scalability requirements for development projects
- Where necessary conduct requirements analysis through organized forums, focus groups, and surveys on eLearning strategies.
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Develop pedagogically sound curriculum and recommend suitable learning strategies and solutions
- Develop, conceptualise and edit storyboard that will be translated into finished interactive content
- Effective use of digital media, eLearning development tools, and other emerging technologies to create and deliver training through online learning
- Design and develop engaging and memorable learning opportunities (including related learning elements) then publish final eLearning modules in a learning management system
- Convert existing documentation and training materials into engaging and effective online courses and take part in the continuous content process improvement with the Sales team
- Work with stakeholders to develop release and development timelines
- Design, test, and deploy new eLearning features, such as MR/VR/AR, Content Authoring, Machine Learning and Data Analytics.
- Assisted in solution selling, pricing and closing deals
- Assist in evaluating competition, analysing the market, and thinking laterally to target opportunities for regional growth
- Report status of projects to the Project Director
- Inspect, test, verify and validate content
- Implement software quality maintenance
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Diploma in Instructional Design and Technology, or a related field in Education and Training
- At least 2 – 3 years working experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, Adult Content Development and Training practices
- Familiar with content authoring software and applications commonly used to develop elearning and multimedia content such as Articulate
- Experience in creating web pages using HTML, XML and other web technologies ispreferred
- Have a good working knowledge of eLearning standards including SCORM, xAPI technologies and learning managementsystems
- Experienced managing multiple projects concurrently
- Positive and able to drive team to achieve desired quality standards
Interested candidates are invited to send your recent resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.