ACP Information Literacy Programme (ILP)
ACP’s Information Literacy Program places importance on being able to effectively access, evaluate and use the information in a variety of creative ways. It also seeks to train individuals on how to locate and evaluate information for context, credibility and accuracy or when information is needed, where to locate it and how to effectively use it.
The Information Literacy Program (ILP) trains the students to:
- Determine the extent of information needed
- Access the needed information effectively and efficiently
- Evaluate information and its sources critically
- Incorporate selected information into one’s knowledge base
- Use information effectively to accomplish a specific purpose
These are the points that ACP will train the students in and will be represented efficiently in the following model:
Blended learning >>> Problem-based learning >>> Experiential Learning
These will give the students the skills to locate, evaluate and effectively use information by values in learning through ICT training and ILP.
Learn the these skills now through ACP’s ILP and succeed in the demanding digital society!